Sunday, November 2, 2008

went a thrifting

and was sadly disappointed. if the clybourn and western salvation army is anything to go by, chicago's thrift stores are dirty, crowded and kind of skanky . . . and not in the good way.

i found a pair of black patent pumps, a lavender short cap-sleeved angora sweater and a certifiably bad-ass black and gold tunic. oh man. but it was not a good experience.

i've been in a bit of a sartorial tizzy lately, because i have a job! an office job! and i have no idea what to wear. oh dear.

pictures to come!

1 comment:

Rosiecat24 said...

Oof! So sorry to hear your thrifting was awful! I find my thrifting is feast or famine: I find five wonderful things (soup spoons! a cute top for $1 to wear to my dinner party!) or I find NOTHING.

I'm tickled to see my blog on your list :-)