Monday, December 29, 2008

29.12.08


worn.

cut my hair very very short in april, right after i had (2) chest tattoos done. it was a couple of very drastic physical changes in short time, and left me looking quizzically into the mirror for a couple of weeks.

having short hair was great - it dried on its own, didn't have to worry about pins and elastics or straighting - but i prefer something a little longer. the growing-out front is going well, but we have reached an awkward stage.

thank you cat for the br gift certificate! i love this cardigan.

scarf: h+m
earrings: banana republic
cardigan: banana republic
tshirt: jcrew
skirt: aa
leggins: llbean
shoes: target

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I heart the cardigan. And yes, I love Fleet Foxes, even though my sister says "it sounds like old people music!"