Thursday, August 14, 2008

things i love thursday


one of my favorite blogs to read is gala's. and without further ado, i present my tilt - listing good things in your life is supposed to do wonders for your mental health and happiness and i am happy to take even a placebo effect.

- chickens! my parents keep (6) hens for their eggs and during the day they get to roam outside. they love to sit and rest together under the peach tree in the garden and make little clucking noises to each other.

- macbooks! i will never return to the tyranny of vista.

- internet! we live on an island in maine, down a dirt road with no cable lines. and somehow! some technology has enabled me to be on the internet without using dial-up like its 1996. amazing.

- weeds! fantastic show.

- london and further adventures! this is both exciting and extremely anxious for me. in (12) days adam and i will be in the old world, and i can see kate, emma and dario again! i also spend most of my days researching further tefl possibilities - south korea? thailand? who knows?!

- akron/family - ed is a portal mmmmh so fantastic.

No comments: